Just in a couple of clicks of your mouse. Whenever you write an article, you wish to pay attention to the smallest detail because otherwise, your whole effort may be for nothing. If you wish to do my assignment online You don't generally think what happens next. Anyway, before you get the informative article, you have the Opportunity to Look at the grade of work a provider offers
Respite care is such an important service. If you'd like more information please contact us.
Housekeeping and Caregiver/Respite Services
Warren S.O.S. has part-time staff and uses volunteers to provide.
- An in-home assessments
- Support for family caregiver- respite care
- Identification of service needs
- Medication management
- Referrals to in-home nursing
- Friendly visits-check in calls
- Arrangement for transportation
- Light chores around the home
- In- home safety and nutrition assessments and support
- Exercise and Wellness classes
- Organizations and intergenerational projects
- Referrals to social and support services
- The program has contracts with Good Samaritan Society/Home Care and Altru Home Service to provide referrals to these agencies for their services.
- In home nursing assessments
- Provide skill nursing cares
- Personal care attendance care and light house keeping
- Most volunteers are your local neighbors and friends!
- Transportation for in and out of town travels.
- Assistance with shopping and errands.
- Small chores/home and lawn.
- Friendly visits/friendships.
- Respite Care for caregivers.
- Help with meals.
- Help with paperwork.
- Friendly visits/ daily check ins and Friendly phone calls
Put a smile on someone's' face and become a volunteer
No one Should go Hungry!
- Staff is available to evaluate and enlist those who qualify for NAPS (Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors, Sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Health and North Country Food Bank, Inc.)
- Who qualifies for NAPS?
- Women and men sixty years of age or 0lder who are providing food for themselves.
- You must live in the State of Minnesota; you do not need to be a citizen of the U.S.
- Your household income must be within guidelines set by NAPS.
- Who qualifies for NAPS?
- The Warren S.O.S. will deliver the commodity if you are unable to pick up them at the drop site
- Rides are available everyday to Senior Meals by trained S.O.S. volunteers a Handicap accessible van is available. Call the volunteer dispatcher Leona at 745-4148 or the Warren S.O.S. office 745-4005 to schedule your pick up.
- Health Assessments -periodically- Blood Pressure checks done at office daily
- Arthritis Management Classes - every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 am at Landmark Center 411 N 4th St
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatics classes and Senior Swim - offered during the summer months 6-7 pm- At the Holiday Pool in Warren
- Tia Ji Quan- Moving for Better Balance is a research-based balance training regimen designed for older adults and people with balance disorders. Classes are scheduled throughout the year!
- Rides in and out of town ( no cost for in town trips there is a fee for out of town trips to Grand Forks, Fargo ND, Thief River Falls, Crookston and other destination's) Supplements funds available for those who qualify
- Daily rides provided to Senior Meals and back home. Handicap Accessible
- Rides available in Alvarado and Oslo MN Call 745-4005